Primalogik is a growing technology company that provides a cloud-based HR solution to small-to-medium sized organizations around the world. We are seeking an experienced Sales & Customer Success professional to join this important customer facing role that ensures a smooth adoption and use of our talent management platform by customers.
In this role, you will be our SaaS product expert – guiding our customers through the platform, establishing best practices, and troubleshooting any customer problems. If you are one who loves working with people, have patience, empathy and are a good listener. If you can understand the pain points and growth opportunities, and connect the dots for them on how we can deliver the most value. If you are ambitious and are looking for a challenge, we want to hear from you!
In collaboration with the executive team and other departments, you will champion our Sales & Customer Success efforts.
- Inbound sales: Via a CRM proactively follow-up on inbound sales leads, schedule & provide demos. Ability to do online SaaS product demos.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of customer churn.
- In-bound Support (Support Desk): Lead the company’s front line interactions with B2B clients. Be the customer’s main point of contact to ensure all of their questions/concerns are addressed.
- Onboarding: Help new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation.
- Documentation: With the support of other teams, develop service procedures, policies and standards. Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Ticket Resolution: Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution with a documented flow.
- Customer Experience as a Marketing Channel: Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth. Progressively increase renewal rates and reduce customer churn by proactively reaching out to Customers to perform on-going product training and addressing existing concerns they may have.
- Product Development Insights: Provide structured feedback to the Product and Engineering teams on features, functionality, user experience, user interface, workflow, processes, etc.
- Technical Escalations: Work hand in hand with the development team to review, document and escalate technical issues on the platform.
- BA degree from a 3–4 year college or university, or applicable experience.
- 2–5 years’ experience in customer service/sales/account management or related experience.
- The drive and ambition to grow with a fast-paced online, technology company.
- The ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up.
- Exceptional customer relationship and customer support skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – proficiency in English and functional French required.
- Strong problem solver and troubleshooter; strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with HR, employee engagement, talent management or SaaS environments is an asset.
- We offer competitive compensation along with a generous health plan (including dental benefits).
- Flexible working hours with possibility of working remotely.
- Fun and relaxed work environment with genuine work/life balance.
- Great office location in downtown Montreal, easily accessible via public transit (McGill station).
- Meaningful work; you’ll have an opportunity to significantly shape and scale a fast-growing business.
Priority will be given to candidates in the Montreal region but remote work is possible and candidates in other regions will be considered as well.
To apply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org