Primalogik is a growing technology company that provides a cloud-based HR solution to small-to-medium sized organizations around the world. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join us and contribute to Primalogik’s success and growth by leading the execution of all our marketing and branding initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing our long-term marketing strategy and executing day-to-day marketing activities for our brand and products. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B digital marketing and have a strong understanding of SaaS business models. An attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. This is a hands-on role that requires close collaboration with other members of the team.
If you are ambitious and are looking for a challenge we want to hear from you!
In collaboration with the executive team and other departments, you will champion all marketing efforts.
- Create & execute messaging and competitive positioning strategies for our products to create brand awareness, fuel sales growth, and increase customer engagement.
- Develop strategies and tactics to expand our reach and drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Work closely with our sales team to develop pertinent lead acquisition strategies in different markets.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and arm them with effective sales tools (presentations, fact sheets, etc.)
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns (including PPL and PPC), measuring results.
- Build and maintain close relationships with key industry influencers (editors, journalists, analysts, bloggers).
- Develop written materials such as white papers, guides and blog posts to position Primalogik as a thought leader. Work with agencies and freelance writers when needed.
- Drive outbound email campaigns, articles, white papers and press releases.
- Work on initiatives to improve our SEO.
- Assist in design and creation of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Build client relationships to develop success stories.
- Actively manage content on our blog, website and social media channels (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook).
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications or other related fields, or applicable experience.
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience, with experience in B2B marketing, preferably in marketing business applications and/or SaaS.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles; experience with SEM (Google Adwords), analytics, web technology, and deep understanding of the concepts of creative and brand strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – proficiency in English required, French an asset.
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Able to manage several projects at once and you know how to establish priorities.
- Self-starter, independent and proactive.
- Experience with HR, employee engagement or talent management is an asset.
- We offer competitive compensation along with a generous health plan (including dental benefits).
- Flexible working hours, with work-from-home possibilities (all our teams are working 100% remote at this time due to the ongoing pandemic).
- Fun and relaxed work environment with genuine work/life balance.
- Great downtown location easily accessible via public transit (Peel station).
- Meaningful work; you’ll have an opportunity to significantly shape and scale a fast-growing business.
Job type: Contract, full-time.
To apply contact us at email@example.com