Primalogik is a growing technology company that provides a cloud-based HR solution to small-to-medium sized organizations around the world. We are seeking an experienced full stack developer with extensive knowledge of Java and Web application development, to join the product development team and help us take Primalogik to the next level.
We believe in agile development methodologies, although we are not strict about it. We’re constantly looking for customer feedback and using that feedback to design and build simple and powerful solutions for their needs. As part of the product development team, you will need to wear multiple hats and you will have the opportunity to work on both back-end and front-end projects. You will also be involved in software design, architecture and all the other aspects of the software development process. If you are ambitious and are looking for a challenge, we want to hear from you!
This is a permanent position based in downtown Montreal. Priority will be given to candidates in the Montreal region but remote work is possible and candidates in other Canadian regions will be considered as well.
- Design, develop and support new features in collaboration with other team members
- Program dynamic web interfaces that are both innovative and elegant
- Implement persistence layer and business logic in the back-end
- Debug, optimize and maintain our existing application
- Keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies, and propose new approaches or methods
- Diploma or degree in computer science or equivalent proven experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with Java and Web development
- SQL and relational databases
- Functional English and/or French verbal and written communication
- JPA, JPQL
- Apache Tomcat
- Eclipse IDE
- Agile development methodologies
- Amazon Web Services
- We offer competitive compensation along with a generous health plan (including dental benefits).
- Flexible working hours, with work-from-home possibilities (all our teams are working 100% remote at this time due to the ongoing pandemic).
- Fun and relaxed work environment with genuine work/life balance.
- Great office location in downtown Montreal, easily accessible via public transit (McGill station).
- Meaningful work; you’ll have an opportunity to significantly shape and scale a fast-growing business; you can make a difference!
To apply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org